Tuesday, May 25, 2021

TSOT # 508 Flowers

 What’s the saying when life gives you lemons make lemonade. I’ve been having a hard time doing that the last few days. I forgot to finish this post. It doesn’t help that I don’t have any hotspot that I can use for my laptop. It’s hard to get things connected to the Try Stamping site because I’m just using my phone. 

Well all that to say I did make this card for challenge 508 our theme was flowers. You know flowers come in all shapes and sizes, I had just received this new stamp set and wanted to play with it. I think I pretty much followed the sketch -I did not put any thing crossways so that would be the only piece that I may not have added. If you stop by and see my card tell me what you think? What will you do with this sketch and theme? Have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...