Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TSOT challenge 513 Gardening


 Hello everyone it is so good to get back into card making for try Stamping. I know haven’t been around this month, our family has had a lot going on. My sister-in-law who helps me out is still in the hospital, and my aunt passed away.

 I’ve done a little bit of Stamping but to be truthful with you it has been a necessity for card classes.

When I checked out the challenge for this coming week I thought oh I have some bits and pieces on my desk that I think I could use on this card. Gardening let’s see I'm taking the liberty to stretch that thought a little bit - how about gardening with a green thumb in the house. House plants need taken care of, maybe not as much as a garden but they do need care. I am a big gardener, that’s one another reason why I haven’t been Stamping. My peas have gone bonkers this year. I picked 2 1/2 -  5 gallon bucket fulls one day this week. Let me tell you that’s a lot of peas to pick in one day! I don’t think I’ve ever gotten that many. I ended up with 43 cups of peas Which I blanched and then put in the freezer.

 OK enough about me here’s my card, I do hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at it. be sure to check out all the other designers I had a sneak peek at some and they are great!!





Optional Theme: Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...