Thursday, June 3, 2021

Starry birthday

Hello thanks for stopping in and checking my new posting. I found a little bit of time to do some Stamping and after Sitting down to my desk I saw some new things Lane and I had purchased recently.

 I decided to use a new stamp set called Stellar Birthday and a new cutting die called Give it a whirl both from Stampin Up😁

The die comes with four different openings for your sentiment or whatever you want to put in it. Heart shaped, quarter piece of  pie shape, rectangle, and circle. I also have three different cloud openings, I decided to use the largest one and see if I could make that be my opening for my sentiment. Turned out real well I like it on the front of this type of card.


Well what do you think? Do you like it with the cloud I think I really do. Now I just need to make some other types of cards with the stamps it. Have a lovely day spend a little time enjoying yourself in your craft room or just stamping something wherever you enjoy doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...