Tuesday, July 28, 2020

TSOT #468 Christmas in July

Well today I decided to sort my dies. I have many dies from different companies and they were all in two boxes.   I bought some Pages to go in a small notebook. They have different numbers of pockets with a flap closure. There are pages that have 2, 3, and 4 pockets also one big zippered pocket in a few.  I received the pages but not the notebook, so I’m Anxiously waiting to get it.  I believe this will make finding the dies  that I want so much easier. While doing this I  put all my  Impression Obsession dies in one place. Remembering that this theme was coming up -Christmas in July I decided to use some of them. I’m not sure which one of these two cards I like the best.  What’s your favorite?😊 white on white or the colored one?



PS my notebooks arrived and yea I had ordered 2 so I’ve put all my sentiment dies in one and the other is miscellanies.  I love them!
Christmas in July


Optional Theme: Christmas In July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...