Thursday, July 9, 2020

Jar of flowers

 I made this card for one of my classes that has not been able to meet since the country has shut everything down. This group is in an elderly  apartment complex, They are a joy to be with just wish I could get back to see them. So until that happens I’ve been making card kits and sending them with the daughter of one of the ladies that lives there. I sent this card with all the directions and  everything They will need to complete it.  I included two other flowers so they can pick what they wanted to use and have two more for other cards that they designed. I really like this  soft seafoam card stock it’s such a nice soft  color for a background. And this new embossing folder dainty diamonds 3-D is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...