Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Sunflower not citrus!! TSOT # 466

I received some new stamps and had to play. I really like sunflowers they are so big and cheery. I guess they’re not all big -  when we went to visit my husband’s brother in Colorado there was a bunch of small sunflowers growing along the roads where he had some ranch land, and they sure were cute. I’m not sure why I didn’t get this with my first order but I have it now! I colored the flower  and the leaves with blenders, used the new color midnight madness for the base and DSP, the ribbon is also Moonlight madness.
Followed the sketch
 I suppose you can tell that I did not follow the picture other than the yellow color. I also turned the card base and used a sunflower for the circle. When you get a new stamp set do you just feel like you need to make something with it?  I have a couple other new ones that I’m going to be working on next, thought I’d try making a card with each new thing that I received. Hopefully I’ll be able to show them here sometime so don’t forget to stop back by even if it’s not Tuesday😊 !! have a great day, and  it would be an absolutely fabulous day if you would join us and make a card so we could see what this  Challenge  inspires you to make.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...