Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TSOT # 467 Summer fun!!

Worked on this card and when I finished it I realized I probably should’ve made my pull up blue so that it looked like the sky. Oh well there’s always another time to make one that might look correct. Create a scene what does that mean to you, I thought of this lawn fawn set that I got recently called hi5 I thought the little animals are so cute and the trampoline, So that’s my scene.
Have a nice day and I do hope you’ll join us with this sketch and theme!




                                                                                            Optional Theme: Create a Scene
                                                                                       This is a Throwback to Challenge #70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...