Tuesday, April 14, 2020

TSOT453 Flower time!!

Do you like to plant flowers?  I like to hang pots on my porch but finding flowers that don’t need sun limits my choice.  I have always liked yellows, oranges, reds and often plant begonias in those colors. My mother in law likes pink and red geraniums-they take sun. I may try to mix up my colors more this year and maybe I can find something for us both that will do well on my shady porch. We received a pot of purple pansies from a friend to cheer us up during this trying time!!  so we’re enjoying them right now. Have fun with this one! Stay safe and get some fresh air maybe plant some flowers.  :0)




I tried to follow the sketch and the theme- lush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...