Tuesday, April 7, 2020

# 452 - Splish Splash it's time for TSOT

No flower power theme in this card. When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of my walruses!!! Here they are all having fun in the water 😊.  I made this card extra long to fit in a 4 1/8 x 9 1/2”  blue envelope that I have.
I’ve used a lot of different things on this card some of its current in the stampin’ up catalog and some of it’s retired, and some of it’s not stampin’ up. If you’re interested you can leave me a message below and I will get back with you on what I’ve used. Have a great day, don’t let this crazy world right now get you down,  get in your craft room make a card and send it to someone. It might brighten up their day!! And yours too😁!





Optional Theme: Flower Power


1 comment:

  1. Vicki - Love your walrus card! Super clever way to make your "waves"! Is that a pattern paper sky, or did you hand stamp it? -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...