Tuesday, April 21, 2020

TSOT 454 April 20

 One of my favorite styles a Stamping is water coloring. I probably don’t post as many of those here as I make. I probably should post more of them on other days of the week, but that takes time and my time is limited these days with my mother-in-law in the house and I’m caring for.  Looks like I need to take my focal image off and straighten it up. Not sure I’m gonna be able to handle it looking like that unless it’s just the angle that I took the picture from. Have fun with this the possibilities are endless do something that you enjoy. And don’t forget to comment every once in a while we would all love to hear what you think of our Creations.







For this challenge show us your favorites...could be color, stamp, die, technique. The possibilities are endless and we want to see and hear about your favorite things. This challenge is also a throw back challenge. This week we are throwing it back to Challenge #65.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...