Tuesday, April 28, 2020

TSOT 455 Lighthouse

The last few weeks I’ve been in the mood to watercolor. It might have something to do with me reorganizing my Art Impression stamps 😁. So here is another one for you since our theme was nautical I thought a light house with its beam going out would work for the theme and the sketch, what do you think?  Thanks for stopping in have a wonderful day!  (More below)
     




Optional Theme: Nautical
                                                               Had another lighthouse stamped so I made a second card - a night time card.  Which one do you like the best? I sorta followed the sketch don’t you think?
 
                                             

1 comment:

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...