Tuesday, March 31, 2020

TSOT451

I’m not a square card maker because it takes more postage to mail in the United States. So I made my card the regular size for an invitation size envelope  5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I was going for my shape in the center to look like a piece of pie, I used an old embossing folder, thought it reminded me of the lattice on the top of a pie, what do you think does it? Two different kinds of designer paper actually I believe there are three on this card. Have fun making this sketch and using some of that old DSP paper that you have(mine ya from last years annual stampin up catalog), Or some new that you have.
Don’t forget about entering the Facebook challenge, you can use any sketch that has been up on TSOT’s site. There will be prizes!








Optional Theme: Designer Paper
We are throwing it back to Challenge #98 for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...