Tuesday, March 17, 2020

TSOT #449 Pop Of Color

 Life can be hard at times, I’m just thankful that I have a heavenly father who helps us during those times, even as far as carrying us and we can’t go on. My husband’s family has lost two cousins just since his sister passed away in our home on March 26. I know you didn’t stop to hear about all that but if you think about it and you have a moment and say a prayer for us.

 I did manage to find some time to work on a card for this I was so glad to get in my craft room, it’s an uplifting place to be for me and it makes me smile to be able to create something. Don’t let the hardness of life take away your joy still do the things that make you happy. Here is my card I know it’s pretty simple I think I followed the schedule pretty well. Have a wonderful day and make a card, send it to someone, make them smile.

 
SAB set - Thoughtful Blooms
Colors – Seaside spray, granny apple green, daffodil delight, blueberry bushel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...