Tuesday, March 24, 2020

TSOT Jungle Fever for #450


Fun Fun who doesn't enjoy going to the zoo and seeing all the animals from the jungle and all the other countries?!  On a side note I put myself through college working at a Children's Zoo in the summers.  :0)  I worked mostly in the "petting" area which had lots of farm type animals.  chicken, ducks, young goats-lots of them the children could buy ice cream cones filled with dog food to feed them,  3 pigs in a Three Little Pigs space...they were NOT little!!!!  lamas, tortoise, fallow deer and a special animal each summer, one summer it was a baby camel!

Now I know these are not all jungle animals but I couldn't resist. With  all the craziness in the world right now I decided to send cards "just because"!!!  Jennifer McGuire suggested to make cards to give to employees at grocery stores.....but since I'm not able to go anywhere do to caring for my mother-in-law I'm sending cards.  Soooo as I said last week make a card and give/send away to make someone smile!!!!





Optional Theme: Jungle Fever

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, your card is so fun! Great inspiration card for our challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...