Saturday, March 28, 2020

Finding time to stamp!

I took some time and played with a stamp set on Thursday & Friday while my mother in law napped.  I'm finding that I don't have as much time for myself.  I used to get work done in the morning and then stamp in the afternoon,  that no longer works!!  oh my getting into a new routine isn't easy.




I'm not sure that I like this last card with the tree stencil and colored embossing paste on the background.  For one you can't tee much of the background trees and another my browns didn't match up.  Well some we love and others we are just okay with.  I added sentiments then sent them out and on their way I do hope that they will make someone smile.
One word to the wise...... when using a set with the photopolymer stamps (actual clear stamps) if you have small stamps like this set does be careful where you put them down.  After finishing these cards I now have a missing stamp!!!!!!!!!!!! (the one that made the leaves on the trees) :0(
I don't know what happened to it!  I Thought I'd put it away but those little stamps can sorta stick to  you or your clothes - and I was up and down a good bit going to check on my M-I-Law.
    Thanks for stopping by and if you would tell me what you think of my cards, I do enjoy my stamping time and would love to get some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...