Tuesday, January 28, 2020

TSOT 442 Patel Colors Happy BIrthday!

 My goodness, can you imagine one month of 2020 is almost over, My how time flies!
My card uses the Happy Birthday to You Stamp set from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalog. If you’re not familiar with it that’s a small catalog that is put out by Stampin Up that you can get the products free from with a qualifying purchase from the main and mini catalogs that Stampin’ Up has. I liked the set when I first saw it and now I like it even more! Stampin’ up has brought out some dies to help cut it out with.  These will be available Feb and  March while supplies last.


I designed this card following our sketch and optional theme-pastels- for a card class.  I wanted to show off the Embossing folder along with the cake, more of a clean and simple card. Looking forward to seeing what you will come up with! Thanks for stopping


Optional Theme: Pastel Colors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...