Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TSOT 441 Weather or Not

 Happy Tuesday! Another week has rolled around and that means another challenge. Today our sketch is a throwback # 83 from  years ago before I was ever a part so this is a new one for me.  The stamp set and punch are available as a bundle from the mini catalog that stampin’ up put out in January. It is called Weather or Not.  I used a piece of foil paper for the diagonal because I don’t have anyway to do foiling. The card is an interactive card that I made for a friend. I have another post with a card using this die from Lawn Fawn.  It’s the posting right before this one called -fun cards for my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by I do hope that you will hop on over to all the other blogs and join us in this challenge.












Optional Theme: Foiling

Throwback to Challenge 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...