Tuesday, January 14, 2020

TSOT 440 Mix up challenge

Mix up Challenge these are fun and I choose to use both.   I used Watercolor paper for this card. I colored each section with the marker and stamped it down by using the stamparatus. That tool is so handy you can do detailed coloring like this one,  color one section at a time with markers -the stamp is left in place and stamped over and over giving you Exact placement every time!! I then took a watercolor brush and pulled color from each of the sections to add depth with a lighter shade. So yes I did the theme which is wet, and the sketch is right on this time.😊. This is a free set for Sale-A-Bration with Stampin Up, it’s earned when you place a qualifying order. Stampin Up has a mini catalog with a wide range of stamps/DSP/a cutting die that matches a stamp set/ twine&sequins combo pack/a card kit/a punch that matches a stamp set
So much for you to choose from!! If you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested contact me at vmilyard@gmail.com I’d love to help you.
Stamp set: Happy Birthday to You
Stampin Markers and aqua painter (watercolor brush)
Birthday Bonanza DSP
Seam Binding Ribbon-whisper white colored with aqua painter and marker.

             

Here is the sketch/theme

1 comment:

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...