Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TSOT 439 ThankYou

Happy New Year !  Wow it is hard to believe that 2020 is here !  Another year to use our stamps, ink, cardstock, embelishments, embossing folders........ I could go on and on :0)   Are you a beginner stamper? seasoned stamper?   I guess I'd consider myself a seasoned stamper that likes to play around with stamping.  Not just for cards but also home decor and packaging. Are you new to us this year or one of our 'oldies"  whichever one you are, please join in on the fun and if you have a moment leave a comment once in a while.


 Aren’t new stamps fun to play with? Tulips always remind me of spring they pop up and they’re so beautiful, sometimes we get snow around here and there they are standing in all their glory and beauty. These tulips come out of the new mini catalog Stampin’ Up has out, it runs from Jan to July. January through March is a great time to get something new, it’s Sell-a-bration time! Here in the United States for every $50 you spend you get to pick a free item out of a catalog that has Specially made items Available only during these months. It has a wide range of items in it I’m sure there would be something in it that you would like, Stamps, DSP, ribbon packs, card kits…If you would like to see the mini catalog or the sell-a-bration catalog please contact me I would love to share them with you, and if you do not have a demonstrator I would love to help you get some wonderful products  that you could us and make lovely cards with.
A Friend and I got together and we used this set from the mini catalog that she had gotten, One of the perks for being a demonstrator is that we can get the stamps early before the catalog goes live. They have an extra special offer right now if anyone is thinking about signing up now is a good time to do it!
 This set did not have the pot in it, I decided I wanted my tulips in a pot so I scrounged ground and found this in another set that I have. The good thing about these tulips is that it comes as a bundle with a punch that will cut out a larger tulip. I’ve used the smaller tulip on this card and used my stamp scan N cut machine to cut them mainly because that was going to be quicker then cutting them by hand. They could be cut by hand fairly easily I was just meeting to get this card done and since I had a page of stamped images I used my scan N Cut.
Thank you for coming by I do hope that you will enjoy this year of Stamping and maybe stretch yourself to learn something new and try new things. Be sure and check out all the design team members!




Optional Theme: Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...