Tuesday, June 18, 2019

TSOT 413 Nature


I spent the day with a dear friend and we stamped this is what I came up with I hope you like it. I turned the image so I would have more room for the leaves and my branch and the bird. I made the branch myself the leaves and The bird are from the new Free as a bird stamp set from Stampin Up and I cut it out after I colored it.  The Lacey piece on the right hand side came from the new die called - stitched lace dies from Stampin Up it’s a lovely die and the pieces come out really easy. Guess that’s about it have a great day.






Optional Theme: Favorites in Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...