Tuesday, June 11, 2019

TSOT 412


We have a  fun one for you this week.  So many different choices hope that won't overwhelm you. If you were to go on Pinterest and search for fun fold you would find a LOT.   I made 2😊 just  because I felt like it.  The first one follows the technique and the sketch. I used a new Stampin' Up set, I don't live by water but I have two sisters that do so I now have 2 cards to send out.
                           
                      I turned the sketch,  the sailboat piece takes the place of the square and I                                                     off set it.  The rope is the strip on the side.  I guess I might have taken a                                                 little bit of freedom but all in all think it followed fairly well.           
       This next picture shows the fun fold - the top lifts up and the bottom folds down  to see inside. I used the crumb cake piece on the inside that I used to cut the backing for the sailboat. I'll add my sentiment when I decide what I want on it.

Card Number two just follows the fun fold technique.  I've been wanting to make another bridge card and thought this set would look great with that fun fold.
                                       

                         side view                                                lays flat for mailing

Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions on these cards, colors, how to's....that sort of thing just leave your question in the comments and where I can get back with you and I'll be happy to help.  If you love this set and would like it, AND don't have a demonstrator I would love to be yours and help you in any way I can.   Have a wonderful day and make it great go stamp a card for someone you love... just because😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...