Saturday, June 8, 2019

Card class #1 A Good Man

I haven't posted my cards for awhile that I make for my senior apartment complex card class and as I was on here getting some of the other posts ready thought I'd add this one.  This is a new set and I fell in love with it because there are so many men in my life.  Husband, 4 terrific sons, 3 grandsons - so far.  The extended family has about 3 times the boys as girls so I'm sure this set will be a well used one.  My ladies and gent (yes I have one that comes) are older and don't have fathers living but I thought they could use this for a son, son-in-law or friend on fathers day coming up June 16th .

 I made my own DSP with an old old set that I have that I've dissected.  I've taken them off  the wood blocks and then added a few pieces of the cling topper that was left over after putting together my new sets (don't throw away the extra-- add on top of the clear sets  or whatever you want to stick --for your blocks/stamparatus!!) The Stamparatus made this a breeze to do, if you don't have one yet I would highly suggest the investment. (😊 I can help you with that if you need one and don't already have a demonstrator, just contact me down below in the comments and I'll get with you....if you let me know how to contact you.)( I'll even send you a free tutorial on the many different ways to use this fabulous tool!!!)

 I keep their cards pretty simple, everything is cut and placed in the envelopes that I hand out, all they will do is stamp and color the focal image, their sentiment(I ususlly have a few choices) and then put the pieces together. 
                                                                 
If you're wondering I used the new In Color Seaside Spray for the card base and paired it up with Night Of Navy.  I'm liking this combination as you will see in the coming week.  I'm off to the strawberry patch there are a bunch of little red juicy GOOD berries calling my name.  Have a great day!!!  Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...