Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Going grunge with TSOT challenge 411

Hello it’s Tuesday again I know I say it often but it does come around every seven days. We’re at tri Stamper on Tuesday again for our new challenge I don’t think we’ve ever done one with this theme  before- make a card grunge.  I’ve used another new stamp set from Stampin Up for this coming year which actually goes live on Tuesday at noon June 4. The stamp set is called A Little Lace and it comes with a matching die called Stitched Lace. I didn’t use the on this card but it cuts like butter I think it does a wonderful job and the pieces come out pretty well!!  Did my best on this grunge card I hope you like it I don’t make cards like this real often, hey let me know what you think! Have a great day and then make it better -stamp something 😊!
                         
                             





Optional Theme: Grunge/Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...