Tuesday, April 23, 2019

TSOT #405 A little of this & a little of that

Today I had to be at my Mother-in-laws to help with her care.  She had a stroke about 2 years ago and we all help my sister-in-law when she needs it.  I went to my craft room to get some things to take along to do and found this and that sitting on my desk from other projects. Gathering them up I added a stamp that I knew I wanted to use and away I went.  I started with the early espresso card base then added this dsp on top.  The pink embossed piece came next, they matched so well!  Before I left home I added stamp pads and a watercolor piece of paper and brush so I could make the ombre piece that the sentiment is sitting on.  All in all I thought it came together really well and I love the soft pink shades and how they match the dsp piece.  Thanks for stopping in and I do hope you'll check out all the other designers AND contribute a card of your own.


Try Stampin On Tuesday card sketch below - theme Anything Goes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...