Tuesday, April 9, 2019

TSOT #403

Hello all, I'm back this week. I had lots to do so decided not to push myself for last weeks challenge, did you try it?  There were some good designer cards, head over and check them out.

Well for this challenge we were challenged with a sketch as usual and our theme was embossing.  I decided to do the embossing with a die.  It really gives you more possibilities with the dies we all love!!  To do this technique you'll need some embossing mats, they are available from Stampin' Up (and I'm sure other places).  If your interested  I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator 😊

I had this happy birthday on my desk from a card I made this week for a stamp class and decided to use it on the sketch.  I usually draw the sketch in a small book so I can look at it without getting online so I didn't look at any of the other designer cards till I was done with mine and posting.  This is what I came up with from my sketch, thought I'd use ribbon for the top and bottom of the banner shape and my sentiment is square so I turned the card.  Have a wonderful day and remember- the day is always better if you can find some time to stamp, at least I think so.

  I believe spring has come to Ohio and that makes me happy and itching to get outside to the garden- it might be a tad early yet and they are calling for rain. Thanks for stopping in I do hope I'll see a card made by you on our blog Happy Stamping!

                                                         



Here's the sketch. Hope on over to TSOT if you didn't come from there and check out all the other designers cards.

Optional Theme: Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...