Monday, April 22, 2019

Springtime!!!yea

Hello and welcome, I’m glad you stopped by.  I’m on Mother-in-law “duty” today. It really isn’t a duty more of a privilege. She had a stroke about 2 years ago that left her partially paralyzed on her right side. The family has been caring for her in her home. Her daughter is the primary caregiver with the rest of us helping when she needs to go someplace.  They always have beautiful flowers around their house a few pansy’s have already been planted. The flowers in the inspiration picture challenged me along with the happiness of spring and flowers!
I made this card and decided to join in on the Card Concept challenge #113 I would say that it probably follows the clean and layered design.  It is an eclipse card -the word spring popped up. Thank you for coming and happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...