Tuesday, January 22, 2019

TSOT # 392 Metallic Madness

 Hello and welcome - for the next 2 weeks our challenge has the theme of  Metallic Madness. This is card is doing double time, made for my stamp camp and this challenge.  I used a Copper Metallic sheet with the new and absolutely wonderful stitched rectangles from the 2019 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up.  Copper embossing that looks metallic :0)   was used on the Wonderful Romance stamp set that is also in that new catalog.  There are sooooo many great sets in this catalog that is was hard to decide what to get.  It is the best time of the year to buy and join Stampin' Up.  The Sale-A-Bration catalog also came out in Jan.  This catalog has FREE products in it, who doesn't like a freebie?!  I know I do and I was able to get a few because I placed a qualifying order earlier this month.  If you're interested and don't have a demonstrator I'd be happy to help you out and get you a catalog so you can go shopping in the comfort of your home.

                                                                             


Here is the sketch for the challenge I enlarged the square on the front to fit everything on and to use the stitched rectangles!  click HERE and you'll go directly to Try Stampin' On Tuesdays page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...