Sunday, January 6, 2019

Birthday - Dec 25

When someone has a birthday on Christmas day, you would think they might get jipped. Well my son never did, everyone was together and he never went without. Our immediate family always celebrated after the 25th as I always made them the meal of their choice. He's not a little boy anymore- he hit a milestone birthday! He also lives 2 1/2 hours away, I know that's not really all that far but he isn't here for many get togethers.
 I have been stamping some, Christmascards, birthdays , card class to get ready for...And using the Stamparatus- what would I do without this tool.  It really made lining up the squares so easy and quick.I'm excited for this new year. Stampin' Up has their biggest sale!! It's Time for..................
 Sale-a-bration!!!  AND  the Occasions catalog is out! There are a lot of really great products. You'll be seeing them soon as I'M waiting for my order to come.😃 If you haven't heard about Sale-A-Bration just leave me a way to get ahold of you in the comments below and I'll send you all the information.....  It involves free product!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...