Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Mix It Up Challenge #1 for TSOT


Hello, I'm back with another card for this new type of challenge!!!  This is called a Mix Up Challenge- meaning you use the sketch only(seen below), or the  Technique only, OR Both  this sounds like a lot of fun RIGHT?  I opted to use both.  I was excited to use some new products that I received from either the Stampin' Up Celebration catalog or Sale-A-Bration (SAB) freebie 😊  Well when I started looking at the sketch and the products I received, the SAB product Home to Roost jumped up and said Use me...Use me!!!!😊 It was so handy that their just happened to be a sentiment that followed the technique with two different fonts.
I'm a farmers wife and we have many different kinds of animals on our small farm.  When I saw this set I knew I wanted to get it.  I had to try a very realistic coloring of this rooster, was going for a Bard Rock or Silver Laced Wyandot. I was told I got close but not quite right.  Oh well at least I enjoyed myself and have a card to send out to a friend. 
 I do hope you come and join us with this fun sketch and technique.  I will enjoy looking at all the entries for the next 2 weeks on this fun Mix it Up Challenge. Be sure to check out all the other designers cards, we all see things so differently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...