Tuesday, January 8, 2019

TSOT #390 Bold & Bright

Hello.....and Happy New Year!!!!  I missed the first challenge of this year, just to busy around the holiday.  I did make a card for my son who's birthday is on the 25th but forgot about it going up on the first and didn't follow the theme or the sketch.  Sometimes that's ok but I really didn't have time to download and do all that it takes to post. Sorry

Here is my card for this one, I had another birthday card to make for a nephew who grew up with my boys and was here ALOT!  He has 3 sisters so he came over quit a bit.  😊😊😊
I used Stampin' Up products, some retired and some current.  I love how all their products go together, the paper, inks, ribbon...all match in their color families. No guessing if the colors will clash or not.
Suggested theme : Bold & Bright



  Did you know that Stampin'Up is having their biggest event of the year?
  It's Sale-A-Bration time!!!!
This is the time when you can receive free product from a special catalog that are designed especially for this time AND only available till the end of March.  Purchasing from the current catalog and/or the new 2019 Occasions catalog that came out in Jan. and you can pick  products for free.  Let me tell you there are some really nice bundles in the new occasions catalog!!  I had a hard time picking...I sure couldn't get everything I liked.  There are even some nice sets geared to men!  For each qualifying purchase totaling $50.00 before S&H, tax you'll be able to get a free product...these CAN'T be bought. Just a SIP could get you to the place for a freebie!!  S-Stamps I- Inks P- Paper
  If you need any help or don't have a demonstrator I'd love to help you.  Just leave a comment with your email, and I'll get back with you. 
 I hope you have a great craft year, I'm looking forward to all that Try Stampin' has for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...