Thursday, May 24, 2018

watercolor #3

Okay this is my last one for awhile.  This was my mother-in-laws Mothers Day card.  I really want to try this type of card again, The watercolor paper was masked (taped) off so the stamping/ watercoloring was done in a square in the middle. Then removed the mask (painters tape) and            wha-la!! I think it looks like the  picture has a double frame around it.  I watched a You Tube video on this and kinda used what I had to make a similar card.  The stamps are from Art Impressions and I really enjoy watching Bonnie share how to do this technique.  She challenges me to stretch my abilities and do something different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...