Tuesday, May 29, 2018

TSOT #367 challenge - Sympathy

Sending homemade cards is so special and I think when it comes to sympathy cards that is even more true.  It's sad when we have to send one but when someone receives it I think they may really appreciate them, I know I sure do.
I was excited to play with some new Stampin' Up products that I got and this is the first card.  I  once again turned the card so my metallic focal image piece would fit.  I used the new Painted Glass bundle, I think the  thinlits in this are lovely and quit different than anything I have.  The copper square actually is separate from the detailed outside piece, I just put it back in to put the rose on.        I stamped the rose in both Merry Merlot and Garden Green then used the die to cut both out, cut the leaves off the Merry Merlot one and layered them.  The embossing is one of the two narrow folders that come in  Petal Pair. The sympathy sentiment is embossed with some aged antique embossing powder that I picked up at a craft sale one time.  It is creamy and went well with the very vanilla.
Thanks for stopping and I hope you'll check out all the other designers creations, see you next week with another one of my visions.

Optional Theme: Metallic Accents 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...