Friday, February 23, 2018

Waterfront Stamp Set - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Oh my I so love this stamp set!!!  I have so many cards that I send to ALL the men in this family and this stamp set has made it so easy to make masculine cards.  Every now and again I'm going to post one and not necessarily write up anything for it. Some of these cards will be ones that I looked at on pinterest and will CASE - if your not familiar with this it means Copy And Share Everything. This first card though is my original and  I thought I'd tell you that I stamped on watercolor paper and used an aqua painter to move and blend the color around a little bit. 


  1. I stamped the ground spot and cabin first.

2 Masked the cabin (stamped on post it paper, cut out, covered cabin)

3.Stamped the mountains with repeat stamping and overlapping till I had the I wanted.

4.Used the aqua painter to blend the color around a bit on the mountain and the ground.  If the paper        gets to wet you'll want to let it dry or as I did because I didn't want to wait, dry with the heat gun.

5.Stamped the trees - haven't taken the mask off so the trees will appear behind the cabin. I only inked      up the top of the trees Not the trunk below the branches.

6.Stamped the water with repeat stamping and over lapping with a darker blue at the bottom.       Blended  the inks with aqua painter, dried and then used a white pen to give the ripples look. 

7.Stamped in the sky, then blended the color out a little leaving white spaces to look like clouds.

8.Took mask off the cabin and colored in with a marker.

9.Finished the card by Added the sentiment of my choosing in the water.  Mounted on black then colored card stock.

We'll that's it.  I hope that it's all clear if there is something you don't understand and would like to know about just leave your question/comment in the comments section and I'll get back with you.  Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...