Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Challenge 358 Flowers

Our sketch today is one that I believe lends itself to many ways of using it.  The three circles on the right side can be changed up and that is just what I did.  I'm wondering what your take on this card will be?  Hope you join in and enjoy making something with flowers.

 Stamp set - Hello Friend      (All supplies are Stampin' Up)
Ink - Marina Mist, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst,
Card stock - Whisper white, Copper foil
Extras - Copper and White embossing powder
FYI - to make the background I embossed with the white then smashed the marina mist stamp pad on my stamping mat, spritzed it with water then tapped the whisper white piece into the ink till I had the look I wanted. Heat set to dry not because I had to but because I didn't want to wait for it to dry.  Since I didn't use water color paper and the whisper white is thinner I did have to put books on top of my piece to flatten it out so maybe I should have used water color paper oh well it worked  I just used plenty of adhesive behind it. I just love how that back ground came out with all the different shades of blue and really like all the white spots in it. I know I say it every week but be sure to check out all the other Designers, we all all different and that is what makes it so fun - seeing how everyone uses this sketch.  just click HERE and you'll be taken directly there.

          Optional Theme: Flower Power


No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...