Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Happy 50th Birthday or is it?????

Challenge 357 is a fun one and I sure had fun with this one!!!  I DID NOT follow the sketch, but did the theme!!!      Shaker Card!!!!   :0)

So it's like this, my son commissioned me to make him a card for a friend who was to be turning 50 and he wanted something specific written on it....but as it turns out he wasn't 50 this year!!!!!! he was only 48!!!!!    tee hee    Oh my talk about egg in the face... He gave it to him anyway and he loved it!              Now this card was a tri-fold card to accommodate the wording that my son wanted on it. Since it was hand delivered I didn't have to worry about the size.   keep looking I have three photos for you.

I used lots of thing to make this card so I'm not going to list them, if you are interested in something you see just leave me a comment and I'll get back with you and try to tell you what I used.  If you're needing a card sketch inspiration just check out all the designers cards by clicking HERE.

Optional Theme: Shaker Card 




                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...