Thursday, March 2, 2017

Swirly bird and Exciting News for the month of March

Here is the card I said I have up yesterday. Sorry I didn't get it done I was pretty bushed after my two events on Tuesday. Today is Wed and I've had a little boy this afternoon so that has kept me busy.  He's napping :0)  so I'm taking advantage of the quiet and getting some things done for Thursday.

Here is the card that the ladies, some new stampers made on Tuesday evening.  There were about 18 signed up to come and with that in mind I had a fairly simple card for them.  All 8 (yes 8) that attended had a good time and enjoyed making the card.  It was actually very nice and easier to have one on one visiting with fewer attending.


Thanks for stopping by, I have an exciting bit of news for you.  I've been invited to be part of the Mega Magnolia Madness Event on You Tube.   They showcase the Tilda stamps and every day of the month a new video will be added.  I'm on for Saturdays and there is at least one other designer for every day of the month. Have a wonderful day!  also want to thank those that left comments, I really really appreciate it!!!!!!  ;0)     Vicki

here is the link to my video of the DT package sent to us it also has the links for all the other designers in the description section ;0)        https://youtu.be/6t0zjeROiek




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...