Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Extra Try Stampin Challenge #315

Had a card to make for a card class on Tuesday and thought I might as well follow Try Stampin's challenge.  Turned out nice I think and I hope the ladies enjoy it.  Be sure to check out the inside as it has a pop out.  I used the Balloon Adventure bundle in the Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog. This is such a wonderful bundle as it can be used so easily for anyone!!  I've got more from this set so stay tuned.
 click here if you haven't come from the Try Stampin' site and you can go see all the other designers cards.  If  you have come from Try Stampin' thank you for stopping by, I so love to hear from those who come and really do read all the comments.  SOOOO if you would be so kind could you find it in your heart to leave me a few words?!   Have a wonderful week and I'll be back so stay tuned :0)
Optional technique: three different patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...