Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Are you ready for flowers? Try Stampin On Tuesday #313

I decided to do another challenge this week, we as design team members are on a rotation- half of us are to post every two week and my scheduled week was last Tuesday.  I wanted to stamp so I decided to join in on this sketch.   I actually made two cards neither follows the sketch exactly but I'm sure you'll be able to see the similarities.  Thanks for stopping....


This one is water colored.



Thanks to Vicki   Optional Theme: Beautiful Flowers


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the embossing with the flowers stamped over it. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, I love all your cards, but esoecially the top one on this post. The debossing folder is great! I must get that. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...