Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Try Stampin On Tuesday #276

Hello everyone, it is time for another great challenge here at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I love how this one could be so versatile, able to lend itself to so many different occasions.  I pulled out a new stamp set for me and the new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up Catalog.  I always need birthday cards and decided to make one that would work for men.  I send a lot of them out as there are so many men in this family.  Polka Dot Balloons!!!  love them and the many saying in this set, and how it goes with the new banner framelits!!
                                                            Theme: Polka Dots


I used the Birthday Banners Stamp Set,
Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Soft Sky inks
Blooms and Bliss DSP,  neutral candy dots, Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies
(I made the clouds in the back ground with a paper towel and sponge)

Click this challenge number and it will take you to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Web page   # 276    That would be where you would add your great take on this card sketch challenge, I do hope you'll play along with us!  THANKS for stopping by,  Vicki
                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...