Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Try Stampin' #274

Hello everyone, I believe summer has finally arrived!  We just put our first bailing of hay in the barn.  Fields are in and the garden is coming along.  (after replanting since it got COLD earlier)  Ah well some years planting early works and it just didn't this year.  

Try Stampin' on Tuesday has another great sketch and theme.  I just had to!!!! I want you to know.  The theme color is  yellow and I just love that color of flower but I just had to play with some of the new Stampin' Up In Colors so here is the closest color to yellow, Peekaboo Peach. It is one of 5 new In Colors from Stampin' Up and will be with us for the next two years.  I'll admit that it is a beautiful color so for this theme just think of it as a deep yellow, tee hee :0)

I used all new Stampin' Up products on this card (oh no my daughter-in-law gave me the washi tape I believe it is from a couple years ago)   Did you know that the new catalog went live on June first?         Oh me oh my if you haven't seen the new one yet there is much to see, a variety with something to appeal to a lot of different kinds of stampers, my wish list is long!  If you check back in the next few days I'll have some other of the new in colors used on cards with this stamp set and embossing folder. It is one that I as a demonstrator could purchase early and play with. fun fun, if you don't have a demonstrator and would be interested in any products you could contact me here.  Have a wonderful day and I do hope find time this summer to play with us.

Stamp Set:  Love and Affection
Embossing folder - Floral Affection - it has 2 small folders

Here is our sketch for the next two weeks and as I said above our theme suggestion was; Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...