Saturday, June 4, 2016

Flower Pot card - Margarets group

I love having flowers hanging on my porch and if you come to see me you'll often find me sitting on the porch swing enjoying them and looking to catch the breeze, (no air conditioning).  I've made this card for a stamp camp and a challenge.  Seems many of the challenges lately have been geared to the flower theme.

This card is one of two that my group at the seniors apartment complex will be making, maybe a little bit of a challenge but I think they will love it.  I used the Flower Patch stamps with the dies to match.  All the colors are the new In Color collection for 2016-2017 I am really enjoying making projects with these colors and love how bright and cheery they are.

C4C 339 -- What does it stand for?  A Challenge site called Crazy For Challenges and it is number 339. Now I haven't posted with them 339 times :0)    The theme is Flowers- if you haven't come from their blog you can find them here.  Lots of other beautiful flower cards as samples or just the place to add your card and play along.

CFC 149 -- Entering CAS-ual Fridays  also there theme is also Flowers!  imagine that!!! you'll find theme here. Remember to check out all the samples on this blog also.

I made a pot of flowers - one is never enough!!  :0)    


 Thanks for stopping by, what do you think of my Vision?  I love and read every comment, I know sometimes it is easier and quicker NOT to comment but as a person who is on a design team It really doesn't take very long to leave a quick note and it means so much.  Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Great design!! And those flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...