Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Extra BIG Special!!!

Hello every one I just had to add another posting today.  I just found out that Stampin' Up is having a special sale on the Paper Pumpkin!!!! For one day only you will be able to try the Paper Pumpkin for only $5.00, that is a big savings!!!!  This special is for the month to month subscriptions and not the pre-paid ones.  Let me know if I can help you out and get your Paper Pumpkin in the mail - coming right to your home so you can begin to see what all the fun is about, EVERYTHING you need to create is in the box!
   Take advantage of this special deal. If you've been on the fence you can give it a try, this price includes shipping and handling.  If you don't have a demonstrator please contact me so I can help you and you'll be helping me a little bit. I'd love to get some new customers or even just a one time only friendly order.  Have a wonderful day.  Vicki

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade DSP

 Have you ever made your own DSP paper? I have a few times, there’s a YouTube channel called Artful Stamping with Ruth that I enjoy watching...