Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Creative Card Crew challenge 91 Die Cuts

Here we are again, time for another Creative Card Crew challenge.  I haven't posted since the last one.  It is summer and that means more to do down on the farm.  I have been stamping just haven't had time to post.

   The challenge this time is.............. Die Cuts           the sponsor is

                                                          Morgan's Art World
The winner of the random draw will receive 3 digi images
I thought this image was so cute, actually made me think of a flower girl but since I don't know any little girls that are scheduled to be in a wedding I made for a friend.
Since the challenge was to use die cuts I used a few;  Stampin' Up ovals ( I fussy cut around her bow/ head area then slipped into the oval and cut the rest).   Spell binders Fancy Lattice behind the focal image, Spell binders fancy Framed Tags Two.  I made the flowers with various punches and colored the image with copic markers  Thanks for coming to look and if you would be so kind I really would love to know what you think.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...