Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cancer Free!!! CCC#92 Banner

It's time for another Creative Card Crew challenge, this one calls for a banner/flag!  I made mine a banner  for cancer free celebrating!!  The image I choose is from a day for daisies (thank you so much) and is called roses for a cause.  To all those who have a loved one with some type of this disease I pray that this will become a reality for you!! AND  I am hoping and praying that I will be able to send this to my sister-in-law who will be having her 5 year cancer free check up soon!

 I copied the image onto Kraft card stock from Stampin' Up then used bleach to paint the image - this made the card stock a pale yellow (be sure the bleach is completely dry! before next step and bleached color changes with other colors of card stock)
 I added depth to the roses with copic markers.   The green ribbon is the color represented by the cancer type my sister-in-law has. Added some glitter to make the ribbon and words stand out.
  Thank you for stopping by, I love to read comments and rarely get to, hint, hint, hint.   :0)
  Be sure to check out all the other team members creations, and  if you would say a prayer for my sister-in-law and all the others who are fighting this disease.    (close up of image below)

                                      Our Sponsor and give away....
Prize: $12 gift voucher

                                 Close up of image;

Just thought I'd go ahead and add this picture also I colored the imae again and will use it on a card. When I added the glitter glue it turned some of the ribbon dark not sure I like that but think the roses had more deep color in this one.  maybe it just looks darker since the background is white>?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...