Friday, July 17, 2015

CASED card layout

I saw this card on Pinterest  and loved it.    My gentleman Pheasant Hill stamper asked  for something patriotic he has never requested anything before and I wanted to do this for him but some of the others were not excited about that theme since we weren't getting together till the 7th . When I saw this card layout I knew that it would work for both, patriotic and general for birthdays.   They love using the big shot for embossing and cutting. I had the stars pre-punched since I only had one punch and they have a hard time punching by hand.  Everyone ended up liking it and many did use for a manly birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...