Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tea anyone? CCC #90

      Hey there it's that time again!  What time you might ask, well I'll tell you.  Time for another Creative Card Crew challenge!!!   For the next 2 weeks we want you to play along with a specific challenge and then at the end one winner will be randomly chosen and one designer will choose their top three, all will be displayed on the home page for the next two weeks.  Sooooo what are you waiting get busy and have fun!

Our next challenge is a CAS challenge =  Clean and Simple.
           I know! what is simple to one may not be to you but you are the creator and if you think it is simple then you can play.  Clean just means not a lot of fluff and extras.  Our sponsor  this month will be..........................Imagine That!  and the random winner will receive 3 digi's

Picture
new logo

Okay now that you know all that how about I show you my CAS project.  I did not make a card I made a little bag.  It really is simple!!  
Have you ever felt like life in general just gets to busy sometimes? There always seems to be something that needs done and the people we care about are put on the back burner.  I have a dear friend that I made this for, we enjoy getting together and having tea while we visit. Summer brings more entries on the To Do's lists.  I have been feeling like we need to visit and will be stopping by her house with this little gift and a nudge - letting her know we need to get together.   :0)

Now I did say that this is a simple project, I used Stampin' Ups Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die.  Just copied the image onto some Designer Paper, colored in the flowers and leaves, cut with the big shot, put the bag together added the tea bags and tada it is ready to deliver.  I took some pictures of the step by step, if your interested.
       Thanks Imagine That for the fun teapot and cups, I know my friend will like this image and the sentiments that came with it are great!  That's my Vision, hope you can see how very clean and simple this was to make and like I said above give your hand a try!  
this is the thinltit for the bag-  cut one of each (this come with many other dies that can be used for decorating)
two pieces cut ( I copied the image onto the DSP before cutting)
Colored with markers after putting 2 pieces together
adhere two side pieces in the back(they overlap) and then adhere the bottom up

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...