Monday, July 8, 2013

Stampin' Ups new poly-clay

Well it's like this my clay came in and the molds were on back order so what's a girl to do when she wants to play???  I went to youtube and found a tutorial on making these roses no I didn't make this up myself,  I'm sooo glad people are willing to share their great ideas!!!  After making the roses I thought hey why not calla lillies??  or lillies??  this is my attempt at clay flower making hope you like them!!!   What is really awesome about these flowers is that after they are dried they are still soft and can be squeezed without smashing them, just let them sit for a good 24-36 hours and they can be added to cards, come back tomorrow and see the cards.

a dear friend pointed out that callalilles have yellow centers.  I have since corrected my mistake thanks Carole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...