Saturday, July 6, 2013

Misty Morning

I told you I liked this stamp set in the previous blog.  This one uses smokey slate and calypso coral as the main cardstock colors, once again a variety of colors were sponged for the background, and some coloring with the markers.  I finished off the card with the bakers twine and then made a clay flower.  YES this is new and when I received mine  the molds were on back order so what was I to do?!?  Had to give this new awsome product a try so I made roses by hand (I saw a tutorial)  but it was fun and I have been making lots of different colors.  Love this sketch, sometimes it is nice not to have so many different layers!!  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll come again.


2 comments:

  1. I love it!! It looks just like a foggy morning. Great job. Can't wait till Mon. Big hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous, Carole is right it looks like a foggy morning, would love to know how you got that effect...

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...