Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Sunflower Masks



 Back on August 21 I showed you for cards that I had made with a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper that I had stamped on, cut it up and made four cards with. That’s what I did with this sunflower masks set from Stampin Up. I randomly stenciled them and then used that piece to make these 4 card.  I stenciled then fussy cut some of the sunflowers to put on top.  It really isn’t hard, there is a small grove at the top of each stencil to make lining it up easy, they are numbered but it really isn’t necessary to do them in order just makes the placement easy. 


Here are 2 more, these I stenciled onto a quarter piece of card stock, cut it down then embossed and turned into a card. I like the placement of the leaves on these ones, used the mask but put it where I wanted to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...