Monday, October 23, 2023

It’s Fall time

We had a blessed day Sunday! Our son and daughter-in-law just had their fifth child Tuesday the 17th. Bethany Joy joined our families! I am the Primary caretaker for my mother-in-law who will be 100 years old on Saturday, October 28! Well,  Bethany and Rhoda met on Sunday!!! just had to share this wonderful picture, It is the four generations!


I know you’re telling me to get on with what  you want to see possibly something that I’ve made, stamped -well how about watercolored. I have been wanting to pull out my art impression Stamps for a long time. Sunday evening after all the excitement I did. Here’s what I made. I did two at the same time so I could send them to my wonderful Aunts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...